Tuesday 18 April 2017

Close to the End...Making my way to Hastings to Christchurch...

 Picking apples in Hastings, Hawkes Bay!

Running in the hills around Havelock at sunrise...


A beautiful Wellington day for my birthday!

Yay - South Island!!

 8.5 hour bus to Christchurch...Rimu class are eagerly awaiting my arrival. :-)

My Year 7/8 girls... :)

 Glad I made it for the Easter Parade!


 Easter in Ohoka, looking after Ruby & Louis. Some great hut making + 'Matilda' on Good Friday.

 Off to the Ashley Gorge for a walk in the sun. Overflowing rivers and waterfalls meant a great adventure!



Having a go at the Circus Open Day in New Brighton - well worth it!




 "We're going on an Egg hunt, we're gonna catch a big one. What a beautiful day! We're not scared!"

Lots of reading and watching sunrises/sunsets...




2 comments:

  1. What a great adventure. And getting to catch up with lots of friends and hanging with their cool kids would have topped the trip off. We loved seeing you at YMS. The kids were so excited and they couldn't wait till you arrived. You are one much loved teacher and friend. PS I love the egg hunt photo ... classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs S! Haha I know that photo is hilarious! It was a pretty exciting time. I loved coming to school too and seeing you all - a highlight you could say!

    ReplyDelete